A fully natural cocopeat based composting accelerator. Layer this on top of wet waste everyday for fool proof composting. No need to stir daily. 3 Kg pack should last you 3-4 weeks.
Regular Price: ₹500.00
Special Price ₹140.00
Also Available in Select CitiesThis product is also available at Daily Dump Outlets in select cities. (Prices vary)
Want to keep you composting corner neat and tidy with all accessories at hand? This stand does that for you!₹1,800.00
Online ExclusiveThis online exclusive product is only available on our site.
A versatile stand that you can use in your garden, balcony or terrace to store anything that you need off the ground.₹320.00
Online ExclusiveThis online exclusive product is available only on our site.
Communities come together to build India's soil with their daily waste. Organic compost made in aerobic process in our Aagas. Ideal as soil amendment. We sell Bulk too, just write to us!
If you are tired of breaking terracotta lids, then here is a replacement lid for your Composter that will not break!
If your Stack Composter (Kambha, Mota Lota) is exposed to direct rain, then this plastic raincoat is just for you.
This sturdy custom built rake is a great multipurpose tool used in composting and gardening. Can be hung near your composter!
High performance Nitrile Industrial Gloves to give your hands protection while you save the earth! Easy to wash and store.₹100.00
Online ExclusiveThis online exclusive product is available on our site and on Big Basket in select cities.
Organic Neem oil cake powder keeps your compost pile healthy. Controls flies and maggots. 250 gms pack.₹75.00
Also Available in Select CitiesThis product (or similar) is also available at Daily Dump Outlets in select cities. (Prices vary)
Compost microbes is a culture of cellulolytic and lignolytic micro-organisms that make your composting happen faster. 200 gms and 1 kg pack.
PESKY FRUIT FLIES
These can be a real nuisance but they are not a health hazard. We have three tried methods of controlling them:
- Cover fresh waste with enough Remix Powder and a sheet of paper. The paper is an effective way of keeping fruit flies in check. Basically, there should be no waste visible for the flies to sit on.
- Use a liberal dose of Lemon grass spray on the composter and pile. You can make this using lemon grass essential oil, diluted in water. Also you can burn a “diya” with lemon grass essential oil near the Kambha.
- Use the electric mosquito bat to swat the flies every 2 days.
Here are some DIY methods ...
- Make a fruit fly trap and place it near the Kambha (Download instructions)
- Put 1/4 cup white vinegar and a squirt of liquid dishwashing soap in a cup and add water until the bubbles reach the top of the cup. Leave it on the counter and the fruit flies are attracted to it and
- Take 1/2 litre milk + 450 gms jaggery + 50 gms ground pepper and combine in a saucepan & simmer for 8-10 minutes. Pour the mixture into shallow dishes. Flies will attack it greedily and soon suffocate. This recipe has been handed down in New England since 1850.
What does Remix powder do?
1. Absorbs moisture
Remix powder uses the absorption strength of cocopeat to soak up the liquid released during composting (leachate). That means no more gooey, sticky or smelly piles.
2. Makes composting stir & smell free
The powder is light and airy, creating plenty of gaps in the compost pile. This, along with the holes in the outer surface of Daily Dump composters, keep oxygen flowing - eliminating the need to stir and stopping stinky odours from forming.
3. Great source of carbon
Remix Powder has the right type of carbon for composting. It has ideal particulate size and surface area and so does not lead to air blocked masses forming. Its high lignin content adds to the nutrient value of the done compost and boosts root health.
4. Creates friable compost
Compost produced using Remix Powder reduces the amount of cocopeat you need to add in your final potting mixture. In fact, you can directly plant some species of seeds into your compost.
5. Helps you get it right the first time
The correct moisture content and enough oxygen are keys to no smell composting. Start with Remix powder and we can guarantee that you will soon be on your way to becoming a composting ustaad!
6. Speeds up composting
Remix powder contains a culture of cellulolytic and lignolytic microbes mixed with magnesium silicate. This is a natural and safe accelerator that speeds up composting.